- Actively pursue new technologies to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the mobile device management environment.
- Interface with vendors to resolve hardware/software issue, garner information on future capabilities, and solicit recommendations on product enhancements and/or configurations.
- To develop Standard Operations Procedures (SOP) on system/application release note, backup/contingency plan, architecture design documents and diagram, and policy and procedure deploying mobile software/application but not limited to Xamarin, EAM 360, IONIC, Maximo-Anywhere etc.
- Responsible for improving processes to ensure alignment between the business strategies and application technology roadmap.
- Develop process and procedure to improve rollouts and adoption initiatives and as change manager to monitor system utilization for all Mobility Solution projects.
- To generate weekly reporting on project health and performance.
- To coordinate cadence meeting with vendor PM, TGBS PM and Mobility Solutions PM.
- To consolidate, track overall Mobility Solutions budget.
- To coordinate and facilitate Mobility Change Control Board (MCCB).
- Excellent technical writing ability. Excellent communication skills. Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to focus on delivery of products and services on time. Strong organizational skills.
- Able to receive and manipulate user requirements from all levels of the organization into complex technical architecture.
- Technology scanning and knowledgeable on Mobile application i.e. Xamarin, EAM 360, IONIC, Maximo-Anywhere. Able to work as a team for Project Delivery Office to governance all Mobility Project in Distribution Network i.e. technologies, project management skills, change management etc.