- Implements new or maintains existing business solution in SAP MM area based on user requirements analysis
- Proposes, programs or configures, documents and tests business solution in SAP MM application according to the functional and technical requirements
- Contributes to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of communication skills and cooperation; reaches and realizes project aims and outputs
- Keeps close communication with ABAP development team
- Leads application functional team or sub-team
- Responsible for leading, managing and maintaining SAP MM Module which includes:-
- Maintenance organization structure
- Maintenance technical master data structure
- System configuration
- Design functional specifications for projects
- Material management interface with non-SAP systems
- Prepare and verify requirement – business requirements, scope of work, project scope statement, and blueprint.
- Prepare, verify and validate functional & technical documents.
- Validate deliverable – functional & non-functional requirements (security assessment, performance stress test etc.)
- Prepare and verify test cases.
- Prepare and validate the testing results.
- Perform functional and non-functional work related to the enhancement.
- Prepare, verify and validate the completeness of training manual and system support documentation
- Have minimum of seven (7) years SAP MM functional experience
- Skilled in implementation, customization and maintenance of SAP MM module and related sub modules (SAP MM – Inventory Management, SAP MM – Procurement).
- Have advanced architectural knowledge of SAP.
- Strong knowledge of Business Processes in any kind of industry.
|Job Category||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|